JUST WHAT IS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE?
Technical assistance is the provision of individual or small group focused, hands on support for a specific issue or topic. This support can be provided through a telephone call, provision of resources, an on-site visit, a support group meeting at the resource center, or support provided by a CCCRC trainer after a training session is completed. Many people refer to technical assistance as mentoring or coaching. CCCRC currently provides free technical
- Licensing concerns when referred by your licensing specialist
- Program accreditation. In depth assistance for program accreditation can be provided for a fee.
- Assistance with understanding and implementing the Maryland EXCELS program.
- Requirements and application for the Child Care Career & Professional Scholarship Fund
- Infant/Toddler program concerns (on-site)
- Accessing MSDE training and program start-up vouchers
- Program start-up
- Program quality improvement issues
- Project Right Steps: Children’s challenging behaviors
- Classroom management
- Orientation to the use of the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL) strategies
For more information, please call our office, 410-822-5400 ext. 2339 or email: email@example.com